Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Corn Casserole


Corn Casserole
12oz. Egg Noodles- perpared according to pkg directions
(cook while you’re mixing up the rest of the casserole)
2 pounds ground beef- browned and drained
2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 cans Corn
1 can Cream Style Corn
Mix soup and corn with ground beef and add in cooked noodles.
Pour into casserole dish (I use the BIG Pampered Chef Stoneware Bowl)
Melt one stick of butter and stir in one sleeve of crumbled crackers.
Spread on top of casserole and bake at 350* for about 30 minutes until
hot and bubbly. Enjoy!

My mom was the queen of the "one pound of hamburger to feed an entire family" meals when I was growing up. I've added an additional pound of ground beef to it since I need protein and an additional can of corn so there's enough liquid for the extra meat. It's a good basic meal. Nothing fancy but it's comfort food for me.

Sorry about the icky perspective on the photo. I was playing with the white balance and I should've also been paying attention to the composition of the shot. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment